July 23, 2020 | Budgeting/Forecasting, Right Click, Other Improvements. New Features and Updates
Budgeting/Forecasting, Right Click Ability, Other Improvements | Reach Reporting
* Budgeting and Forecasting Now Available
Now you can create budgets and forecasts directly in Reach Reporting. Simply go to the Budget/Forecast icon located in the lower-left after opening a company.
Follow these steps:
Simply go to the Budget/Forecast icon located in the lower-left after opening a company.
- Create your Budget/Forecast. Right-click to add custom rows to use as drivers to have calculations to get the end result just like a spreadsheet. Add pre-fill data for your company or by class.
- Then access your data when adding new columns or change existing columns within a metric/statement to reference your budgets.
- Make sure you choose the column type, set the date range, and choose the correct budget you want. Then build use your budgets to show future plans or budget vs actual. Set live dates to have budget dates move forward as each month goes on so you can always show the "next N months."
4. Click on the budgets icon again anytime to update your budget/forecasts.
*Right Click on a row to insert a new row or delete
*Ability to Save and stay editing a metric/statement. (Save, Save and Close)
*Quicker access to rearrange columns: simply select the full column and then you will have access to move/rearrange that column without having to select the edit pencil.