Google Sheets Integration Adding Google Sheets is simple & takes only a few minutes. Then create metrics, KPIs and reports directly from google sheets data.
Google Sheets Integration | Reach Reporting
*Now connect google sheets data to use within Reach Reporting.
A 2-minute overview of the Google Sheets integration.
Follow these steps:
Simply go to the "Sheets" icon located in the lower-left after opening a company.
Step 1: Authenticate a Google account allow Reach to access to view a Google Sheet.
Step 2. You can use the template or just make sure the Google sheet has the correct data-name and month formatting. If you use the template it is view only so you need to make a copy of it.
- Cell A1 Should display "Id" and below all the Id's of the row should be displayed. There must not be duplicates. A unique Id can be anything if there isn't one currently being used.
- Cell B1 Should display "Name" and below all the Names of the Id's should be displayed.
- Any other columns can be labeled as dates (Jan 2020) where the month and the year is displayed. There must not be duplicates.
- The dates must also be formatted as "Date" within the Google Sheet
Step 3: Once you connect the Google Sheet, you can use this data throughout the Reach Reporting software.
Step 4: If you make changes to the sheet, make sure to simply click the sync button next to the sheet that has changed.
Who can access it?
Once you authorize a google account it is tied to your Reach Reporting login so that way it is authorized to use on any company you have access to and is specific to you.
- Other Team Members can't use your Google Account to connect a google sheet.
- Team Members can sync any existing Google Sheet that is connected to the company.
- Team Members can authorize their own Google Account to connect additional sheets.
- A Google Sheet can be used in multiple companies.
NOT CURRENTLY USING REACH REPORTING?